History and key products
Founded in 1920s, Shanghai Yawa Printing Machinery Co., Ltd is a century-old enterprise. In 1924, Wang Rongxing established Shanghai Yongxing Machinery Plant.
After the foundation of new China, the company was relocated and expanded several times then change name to Shanghai No.4 Printing Machinery Plant in 1965.
Since China’s reform and opening up, Shanghai Yawa Printing Machinery Co., Ltd was established with HongKong TAI KONG Trading Co., Ltd. In 1988, it is also the first joint-venture company in printing machinery industry in China.
Now our key products include TD series automatic diecutting machines, TDS series automatic foil stamping and diecutting machines, LG series automatic folder gluers, PYQ series hand-fed creasing and cutting machines, TYMB series hand-fed stamping and diecutting machines.